Kenneth Powell - Realty One Group Performance Moving Successful People, professionally and Discreetly
Meet Kenneth Powell: I was born and raised in Clarendon Jamaica. Migrated to Brooklyn New York in 1995 and Enlisted in the US Navy in 1996. During his 20 years of service, he served at the Washington Navy, Pentagon, and Patuxent River. Even after experiencing the tragedy of 9/11, he still considered the DC area one of the best places to live. He loves the energy, the art, and history in Washington DC. The diversity of homes and people in the areas surrounding the DC, and the tranquil living just 45 miles away Southern Maryland
Marketing luxury homes: Kenneth Powell serves all price ranges of buyers and sellers. For high-end expertise, Kenneth earned and maintains certification through the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing and Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant. Through this specialized training and his experience working with high-end clientele, Kenneth has honed the marketing, selling, and communication skills that best serve the luxury market. As an Institute Member, he is part of an international network.
Negotiating: Kenneth is a unique and savvy negotiator. He believes that the best negotiations are when both sides come away feeling like they have won. Kenneth negotiates philosophy is a combination of Chris Voss and Brain Tracey. This is his favorite part of the job; getting you the money you deserve.
Marketing homes online: 97 percent of buyers use the Internet to find their new home. Kenneth is well-known in DC Area for his savvy use of professional photography, 3-D imagery, and videos. He strategically uses the internet, YouTube, and social media to expose homes to the most opportune buyers.
Market trends: Kenneth is a leader in market knowledge, community involvement, and knowing relevant data that is needed to practice real estate at a superior level. He meticulously studies the real estate market in DC, Northern VA, Prince George County, and Southern MD. He believes decisions should be made based on facts and data.
Kenneth is known for his ability to solve problems, his can-do attitude, resourcefulness, loyalty to the Lakers, love for philosophy, and willingness to help others. He loves spending time with his wife and three kids, reading and listening to an audiobook. He loves playing basketball, fishing, traveling, biking, and dancing. Kenneth believes knowledge is the best gift, and truly enjoys mentoring.
Areas Served in the DC: Kalorama, Berkley, Forest Hill, Capitol Hill, Dupont Circle, Massachusetts Avenue Heights, Kent, Georgetown, Wesley Heights, Chevy Chase, Tenleytown, Cleveland Park, Woodley Park, Mt Vernon Square Logan Circle, Forest Hills, Eastern Market
Areas Served in the VA: Wellington, River Farms, Robinson Landing, Fairfax, Alexandria, Arlington, Old Town, Ferry Landing Estates, Harborside, Wilton Woods, Seminary, Belle Haven
Areas Served in the MD: Fort Washington, Battersea on the Bay, Potomac Overlook, Tantallon, Accokeek, Upper Marlboro, Brandywine, Clinton, National Harbor, Clinton, Silver Spring, Piscataway Bay, Washington Overlook, and Waldorf.
Specialties: Distinguish Homes, Waterfront Homes, Gated Communities, Luxury Condos, boating communities, equestrian homes, celebrity homes, new constructions.
View Kenneth homes at www.Pohawk.com
Selling your home? We provide:
• Custom online and offline target marketing campaigns utilizing demographic research specific to your home’s features to find the most opportune buyers.
• How I find the most qualified local, national, and international buyers for your property.
• Free Home Valuation service to get you the absolute highest price for your home.
• "Affluent Buyers in Waiting” list that may already have your perfect buyer.
• Instant Cash Offer for your property.
Buying a home? We provide:
• Direct marketing approaches to find a luxury home that best fits your needs & budget.
• "Secret List of Unlisted Luxury Homes" which includes homes not yet publicly listed but available for sale.
• Proprietary approach to finding you the perfect OFF-MARKET property.
• Insider tips for buying a home in the affluent market.
• Financing options are available through our preferred lender.
• New Construction opportunities including high-level custom builders, buyer incentive programs being offered, and previously unavailable premium lots.